4 medium-sized zucchini, washed and sliced in rounds or lengthwise
1 cup plain yogurt
2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
A pinch of red pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil or vegetable oil
- In a large frying pan, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil, add zucchini slices, fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and place on paper towel to remove the excess oil.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, minced garlic, red pepper, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly.
- Spread 1/2 of the yogurt mixture onto the the serving platter.
- Place the zucchini slices on top of the yogurt and spoon the remaining yogurt mixture over the slices.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.