5 medium-sized zucchini, washed and sliced
1 cup plain yogurt
2 cloves of garlic, minced
3 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Garnish: 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- In a large frying pan, heat oil, add zucchini slices and lightly fry them on until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and place the slices on paper towel to remove the excess oil.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, minced garlic, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly.
- Spread 1/2 of the yogurt onto the the serving platter.
- Place the zucchini slices on top of the yogurt and spoon the remaining yogurt mixture over the slices.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or dried mint.
- Served at room temperature.